Inspecting Washington State Homes Since 1998
Owner/operator Lee Kibbe transitioned into home inspections after spending 18 years in the construction industry. With a combined experience of 40+ years in the residential inspection and construction trades, he’s seen just about everything you can imagine. Lee has the necessary knowledge and tools to provide thorough, highly accurate inspection reports. When you choose Kibbe Home Services, you’ll get a home inspection that’s completed with integrity.
Home Inspector Qualifications
Lee’s professional experience makes him extremely qualified for any home inspection. He’s also expanded his knowledge over the years to include services such as radon testing, water testing, and pest inspections.
Lee’s professional qualifications include:
- WA State Licensed Home Inspector #477
- WA State Structural Pest Inspector License #58930
- Graduate of the Professional Home Inspectors Institute
- Professionally educated in Log Homes, EIFS Siding, Mold, HVAC, and more
- Takes 25+ hours of continuing education annually
- Fully licensed and insured
- Carries General Liability/Errors & Omissions Insurance
- InterNACHI Member
- Follows InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics
- 5,000+ completed home inspections
Get to Know Lee
Lee has been dedicated to helping others in the Puget Sound Region as a home inspector and member of the construction industry for 40+ years. During his downtime, he and his wife enjoy hot rods, camping, and fishing. They’ve also owned and maintained numerous older homes. For example, their first house was built in 1905, and they completely remodeled it.
Building Types We Typically Inspect
- Single Family Homes of all Values
- Light Commercial Buildings
Check out our Inspection Services page to learn more about the many ways we can help you in your quest for the right home for your family!